From the looks of it, you were trying to access a page that you may (or may not) have had access to in the past. If you would like to renew your membership, please visit the PBR catalog page or contact us to see if we can offer you a discounted re-enrollment.Here are some reasons you should
renew your Pediatrics Board Review (PBR) membership:
- Discounted upgrade option for our CME/MOC bundle
- Exclusive online group page for people JUST LIKE YOU.
- It’s like having an online study group at your fingertips
- Ask questions & get answers from people studying from the same material
- Use the most updated PBR Core Study Guide as a quick and easy review of key topics
- Web-based PBR Core Study Guide.
- iPad compatible
- Study anywhere
- Money Back First-Time Pass Guarantee
If this is goodbye, I’d still love to hear from you about your experience with PBR. Please click here and let me know how else PBR can support you in your board review, in your maintenance of certification needs and in your CME/MOC needs.
Ashish Goyal, MD
Board Certified Pediatrician
Board Certified Internist
American Board of Pediatrics(ABP) Question Contributor
Author, Pediatrics Board Review Educational Series
Founder of AVSAR, a 501-c-3 nonprofit organization